Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, March 19, 2010

K-Mart About $1.00 for Diapers!


So I just got back from Kmart and I got my diapers for right under $1.00! I printed off 2 of the $10 off your $20 purchase coupon, I was a little worried they would not let me do two separate transactions. However, they did! So if you are shopping for more then just Huggies Diapers, you can use more then one $10 off your $20 purchase coupon to maximize your savings! Also on the Kmart $10 off your $20 purchase coupon it says "Cannot be combined with any other coupon for the same item(s)" I did not have any problem with then accepting my Huggies coupons.

To find out how I got my Huggie Diaper for about $1.00 go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.