Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, April 2, 2010

K-Mart Double Coupons!!

The Kmart Double Coupon event is set to start this Sunday, 4/4. I haven't heard any sudden changes taking place in regards to what stores are included, so I'm going to assume that all is set and our Utah stores are in fact participating!

Out of curiosity, I just called my local Kmart and spoke with a manager. He was very knowledgeable and excited about the promotion! He reiterated all the rules below and even told me a couple things that would help cashiers out.

This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 4/4-4/10. Here are the rules we need to follow:
  1. You must have a Shop Your Way to Rewards card in order to have your coupons doubled. To get your Shop Your Way to Rewards card, visit your local Kmart store orapply online here. If you choose to apply in store, stop by the Customer Service desk prior to shopping and fill out the form. They'll process all your information there, so that the checkout lines move faster!
  2. There is no minimum amount to spend.
  3. You can double a total of 5 coupons each day.
  4. Customers may not double more than one of the same coupon.

I know some of you might be disappointed in these rules, but I'm thrilled. I'm hoping that they allow more shoppers to get a few great deals each, as opposed to a few individuals clearing the shelves. I really encourage you to follow them! If we follow them, maybe they will make this Double Coupon event a more regular occurrence!
I'll post some deal ideas shortly!

Thanks for the info Utah Deal Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.