Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Finding Coupons-

See full size image

Have you ever been at the store you KNOW that you have a coupon for that one item... now how can you find it?
As you all know I leave all my coupons in the insert. I do not cut them tell I need them. After a few months of getting coupon inserts and you get to the point that you need to throw inserts away, you will understand why I don'y cut out my coupons. There are hundreds that I don't use! I hate wasting time. However, there are times that I am at the store and I think to myself... I know that I have seen a coupon for that somewhere... Here is a easy way to look it up and see if it was in one of your Sunday Newspaper inserts. After I look-up on the list and see if it is there, if it is not then I know that it must have been a printable or one that came in the mail and then I know that I can go and look in my little binder that I keep the rest of my 'loose' coupons in.
Go here fist to see if it is in your insert and then if it is not- happy hunting through the rest of your 'loose' coupons.

How do you organize your 'loose' coupons?

I will post how I organize my 'loose' coupons later this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.