Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Scrubbing Bubble Deal & Walmart Show Off

Total-$68.97
Paid-$24.27
Saved-64%

Just with the Scrubbing Bubble Deal-
Total-$57.97
Paid-$11.35
Saved-81%

I have a 'new' Scrubbing Bubbles Deal for you if you are having a hard time at Target.
I have had many readers tell  me that their Target is giving them a hard time (as did mine) about the B1G1 and the $5 off coupons... Also they are sold out through the valley! I have three stores that have me on a list to call when they know an order is coming in or when the order get there. I will let you know if you are holding out for the money maker at Target.

Walmart-
Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Daily Power Sprayer $6.97
Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Re-Fill $3.94
Use B1G1 (Buy Scrubbing Bubble get Refill Free)  coupons here 
Use $5/1 Scrubbing Bubble Starter SS 4/11


Final Cost-$1.97


Not bad for the Starter Kit and the Re-Fill plus Walmart had no problem with accepting both coupons. 
I did hand the cashier the B1G1 first and then the other coupons and the system did not beep :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.