Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tips on Freebies

I love getting free stuff! I know that I post a lot of free samples-because I love to get them... I just wanted to give you a few tips. Almost all of the Freebies that I post I have personally done. I post anywhere from just click here and enter your mailing address and the Freebie will be sent to you. All the way to fill out this and this and then you will get your Freebie. Just do what you are comfortable with.

Use Auto Fill - I fill out so many freebie forms a day I would wast hours typing in my name and address. I use Googles Auto Fill. I know there are many programs out there that are free and really simple to sign up for.

Use Fake E-mail- If you are filling out forms to get freebies, you are probably like me and don't even check to see if they are going to sell your information. I am just excited to be getting a free something that I forget I am telling 'them' so much about myself. So I recommend setting up a 'fake e-mail' address. Of course it has to be real, just one that is not your main e-mail inbox. Example: TiffayFreeStuff@gmail.com. Make it way easy for you to remember and then all the offers you don't really want get sent to that e-mail inbox. If they are offers that you want make sure to send it to the right e-mail inbox. Make sure you use your real name and address to make sure your Freebies are getting sent to you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.