Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$100 Gift Card Give-A-Way

$25 Gift Card
I love Give-A-Ways. I really do and I LOVE Cellfire! Cellfire is going to give one of my readers a $100 Gift Card to the grocery store of your choice! I know, how amazing is that? For those of you who keep your budget about $200 a month, this will pay for half your months grocery bill. 

Now, how do you enter to get the $100 Gift Card to the grocery store of your choice?

You can do just one of the following or as many as you want to increase your chances of winning.
You must make a comment on this post
The winner will be announced Wednesday June 30 at 7 pm.

1) Create and share a unique recipe using one of the following products:
    Morton’s Season Salt
    Fruit Loops
    Apple Jacks
    Frosted Flakes
    Corn Pops
    Hamburger Helper
    Nature Valley
    Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
    Fiber one
    Bisquick
    Betty Crocker Roll-ups
    Trix
    Lucky Charms
    Chex Mix
    Yoplait Fiber One Multipacks
    Yoplait Cups
    Yoplait Delight
    Nature Valley
    Wheaties Fuel brand
coupons, coupon, free coupons, grocery coupons     
You can go here to Cellfire and load your coupons to make your unique recipe cheap!




If you send me a photo of your recipe you will get two enteritis
I can't wait to see what you come up with....


2) Comment about a funny store that you have about any of the following:

    Morton’s Season Salt
    Fruit Loops
    Apple Jacks
    Frosted Flakes
    Corn Pops
    Hamburger Helper
    Nature Valley
    Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
    Fiber one
    Bisquick
    Betty Crocker Roll-ups
    Trix
    Lucky Charms
    Chex Mix
    Yoplait Fiber One Multipacks
    Yoplait Cups
    Yoplait Delight
    Nature Valley
    Wheaties Fuel brand
If you have a picture of the funny story you will get two entries.

3) Leave a comment about why you love coupons and you will get one entire.

4) Like The Savin' Queen on Facebook and then leave a comment to tell me you did! If you’re already a Facebook fan just leave me a comment and tell me you already are.

5) Sign-up to get my e-mails for FREE! I send out e-mails once a day with the latest deals fit for a Queen! Once you have signed up, come back and leave a comment and let me know you signed up! You must confirm your subscription before commenting (a confirmation email will be sent to you that you will need to click through to confirm that you would like to receive emails from me!)! If you are already a confirmed subscriber, just leave a comment that you already are.

6) As most of you know I am just getting started- I have only been blogging for three months! Spread the word about The Savin' Queen- leave me a comment on how you spread the word and you will get another entry!!

7) Want 3 entries? Tell one of your friends about The Savin' Queen and this Give-A-Way. If they Sign-up to get my e-mails and leave me a comment that they Signed-up and your name you will get 3 entires and they will get their entry for Signing-up to get my e-mails!
  
Good Luck! Once the winner is announced on Wednesday June 30 at 7 pm you will have 48 hours to contact me. If you do not contact me another winner will be picked and announced. 


23 comments:

  1. Hey Tiff I just signed up for your e-mails and did the thing on facebook. I also have told my dad about your blog and your classes that you offer and he loves couponing too! I am going to tell my sister Jeniece Scott about your blog and she too will sign up for e-mails. Thanks Tiff!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coupons because they let me save money on my tiny salary! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use coupons to save money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tweeted about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coupons to save money!
    I am a fan on facebook
    And, I signed up for your emails!
    I am way excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiff,
    I am already a fan on facebook. Thanks for your great tips and suggestions.
    I love couponing because I went to the store last Friday (in the evening, love to shop at like 8pm because the store is empty!) - and my typical $150+ grocery store trip was only $74.89 because I shopped the ad, used my coupons on sale items, and made my list/menu before I went. Being a smart shopper saved me a ton of cash this week.
    Also, I told my sister-in-law about your website and all the great ideas and giveaways that you do. Hopefully she will sign up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am already a fan on facebook, already get the emails and now I am leaving a comment to tell you that I LOVE couponing because it saves me money but more than that it is my new hobby! I am obsessed with it! Thanks for introducing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to barbeque in the summer, and I use Morton's Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend variety of seasoning salt because it has no msg.

    Here's how we make it:

    2 slabs pork ribs
    2 chickens, halved

    Trim all excess fat from ribs/chickens, leave skin on chicken.

    SAUCE:

    1 lg. bottle BBQ sauce
    1 bottle of water
    3 tbsp. Morton all-nature seasoning
    1 1/2 tbsp. onion powder
    1 tbsp. garlic powder
    1 tbsp. salt
    3 tbsp. Tabasco sauce

    Marinade:
    Lightly sprinkle with: Morton's all-nature seasoning; salt; paprika. Cover with foil or saran wrap for at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours or longer.

    Mix sauce ingredients and bring to boil in large pot; let simmer.

    Cook marinated meat, without sauce, until 90% done with grill cover closed. If cooking both chicken and ribs, cook chicken first on hottest coals; if cooking ribs only, make sure coals are cool enough to cook, not fry ribs. Use medium setting on gas grill. Coat all sides with sauce, cook for additional 5 minute, turning as necessary to avoid burning. After additional 5 minutes, recoat fully cooked meat and remove from grill.
    pauleyd68 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. email subscriber
    pauleyd68 (-at-) yahoo (-dot-) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. like you on fb (Pauley Do)
    pauleyd68 (-at-) yahoo (-dot-) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like coupons because although it is is annoying to take the time to clip, I like watching the the price go down as I'm checking out. That's why Cellfire is the perfect solution.
    pauleyd68 (-at-) yahoo (-dot-) com
    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  13. email subscriber
    enisavings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love coupons because they always have the best coupons out there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a fan on facebook! Everyone should be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. To spread the word about you I put a status update on facebook about you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use the Yoplait cups to add to my protein shakes. It is already measured out and makes it so much creamier and adds so calcium!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to win! I love shopping with my wife while she uses coupons ;)

    Love you My Savin' Queen!

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am going to win the $100! I love coupons because Tiffany has shown me how I can save SO MUCH money using them! Thanks Tiff!!
    I am a fan on Facebook & I get your emails. I sent an e-mail to all my friends telling them about your great money saving blog!
    Let me know when I win!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sissy I don't really like coupons. I love it when you use them and give me the free stuff!
    I want to win the $100 gift card! I like you already on FB. I told all my friends on FB about this... I get your emails and hear you talk about your deals all the time!!
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a fan on Facebook, I get your e-mails, you have shown me how to save tons of money buy shopping the "right" way (with coupons) and I am constantly looking at all your deals and spending all my money!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Tiffy, I really want to win the $100 gift card. I'm joining you on FB and I told all my buddies at work.. They wanted to know where I got that awesome scrap book stuff for my wife from.. o ya here is my email for you to send me new deals.. nicnacwrx03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.