Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Do You Need Coupons?

Only $0.75 Per Paper!
Now is the time! This deal is better then the deal I got on my 4 newspapers.
The trick to save as much as I save is to have one Sunday Newspaper per-person in your home.
Contact me today to get yours. This deal wont be around for long. I am guessing for about a week or so.

The Sunday Newspaper can be delivered state wide- just about anyone can get the Sunday Newspapers!
Here is how it will break down-

  • One newspaper for a whole year: $39
  • Two newspapers for a whole year: $78
  • Three newspapers for a whole year: $117
  • Four newspapers for a whole year: $156

That deal is really incredible! I paid about $130.00 for my 4 newspapers for 6 months! 1 month and 1 day later I save $146 on my shopping trip using coupons! It really dose pay for itself!

Even if you just use 1 coupon per week it would pay for itself being only $0.75 a paper!

Contact me today to get your Sunday Newspapers started!

Tiffany@TheSavinQueen.com
801-245-9091

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.