Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Rite Aid Infomation

I have never had a problem with Rite Aid accepting their coupons.. I know that some have. I am going to print this off and put it in my coupon binder with my Rite Aid Policy just in case :)
Just thought I would pass it along, you might want to do the same.

From:
"Carrie Fry"
To:
"'T XXXXXXXX'"
XXXXXXXX,

The District Manager is mistaken, and I apologize for that. You may combine an In-Ad Coupon with a Video Values Coupon with a Manufacturer Coupon, as the Video Values Coupons are considered 'Rite Aid Coupons'. Therefore, all three coupons can be used towards the purchase of a single item as long as the coupons' redemption amount does not exceed the cost of the item being purchased.

Carrie
Customer Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.