Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Target/Walmart Deal YMMV

I posted yesterday about some great deals at Walmart and Target... YMMV.
I went to Walmart and just about every other BBQ was $1 and not the MC... I only had time to go to one Walmart- let me know if you see what stores have the $1 MC BBQ Sauce.

I did go to two different Targets. I found the Olay Bodywash at the second Target for $5.50.. not $4.00.  However at the first Target it was $7.50. I will keep my eye out. I don't think this is the best time to use those coupons. I wanted to buy the Olay Bodywash and use the $4/1 coupon from 6/6 P&G and right below that coupon is a B1G1 Free for Ivory-the second Target I was at did not have Ivory Soap. The deal was just not that great. I know it can get better. I will let you all know as soon as I find a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.