Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

And The Winner Is....

winner.gif

I was working on this for hours last night- I don't know what happed. It was not letting me publish the comments that had been made- I am sorry, I don't know how to fix it. 

However...]

The 1st Winner of the Red Plum set of 4 Inserts...

BeckyOooh! I would love to get these!

The 2nd Winner of the Red Plum ser of 4 Inserts...

Jenny-.... I would love 4! That is perfect! You should do this every week! But just don't tell anyone but me about the give a way ;)


The Winner for the $40 Gift Card is...

Juli-.... I love your blog! Thanks for the Give-A-Way!

You have 48 hours to contact me or I will pick another winner- Congratulation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.