Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Covergirl's New LashBlastFusion!


I told my sister that I had been asked by BzzAgent to review Covergirl's New LashBlastFusion and she said 'That is the best mascara I have ever used!'
My sister is the kind of girl that wears makeup everyday. I on the other hand do not.
I've had my New LashBlastFusion for about two weeks when I got the opportunity to go out.
I put the New LashBlastFusion on and I have to say... I love it!
The part that you hold is a little big and will take some getting use to.
I did love the way it made my eye look!


This is both me and my Sissy with the New LashBlastFusion on!

About Covergirl's Fist Ever Volume + Length Mascara
Comes in several Shades: Very Black, Black, Black Brown, Brown
Can buy it at most Drug and Grocery Stores
Under $10.00
Hypo-Allergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers 
Smudgeproof, Flakeproof and Rubproof

I do have to testify that it is Smudgeproof, Flakeproof and Rubproof! 
Because I do not wear mascara everyday I have a habit of rubbing my eyes a lot. 
Not to mention we went dancing for four hours at The New Three Way Thursday at Liquid Joe's!
We had so much fun! 
There are two things you need to do- 
One is defiantly buy the New LashBlastFusion!
The Second is go to The New Three Way Thursday at Liquid Joe's!
While I was there and because I am The Savin' Queen I found out their drink specials:
Thursday and Saturday-$3.00 Domestic Steins of Beer &
$4.00 Vodka Energy Drinks!


This is me on the way home from Liquid Joe's, my lashes still look great!

I am a BzzAgent and I received a Free Very Black New LashBlastFusion for this review. 
However, these are my own thought and opinions about the product.

When you go to Liquid Joe's make sure to ask for Holly's section-
She is the BEST cocktail sever in the valley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.