Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Instant Win & Sweepstakes

There are so many great Instant Win Games and Sweepstakes that I thought I would do my best to put them all together. I am sure there are more out there that I will miss. If you know of one that I have missed please email me and I will add it to the list.


I don't spend a lot of my time entering Sweepstakes or Instant Win Games, however I have won some amazing prizes and great coupons from them.


I just fount this one - I am sorry you only have today to win-
Pace®
Pace Instant Win Game- Go here for your chance to be 1 in 20 that wins a Free Jar of Pace! Don't worry if you don't have a lid- they will provide a code for you. You can only play once.
Noodlette Instant Win Game by Kraft - Go here to play. They only have a coupon for Kraft's new Homstyle Mac and Cheese left. You can play the game till 8/09. You can play over and over- however once you print your coupon that is it. I don't think that is that big of deal now because there is only one prize left. 

Sobe Heads or Tails Instant Win Game. Don't worry if you don't have a lid they will have a code as well. You then pick a person to 'play'. You then unscrew the cap and see if you won. Go here to play- you have till 9/14.
Honey Nut Cheerios- HomeHoney Nut Cheerios Instant Win Game- Go here to play. You can play till 6/28/11.  This game is kind of cute- You get to trow cheerios into the bowls. I let my 3 year old play. I did not win but I did get to print a $0.75 coupon. You can play once a day. 
Go here to play Breyers Instant Win Game- Wheel of Delights. You have till 10/01 to play. You get three chances to spin the wheel. You can also enter their sweepstakes for a chance at $10,000!
You can play Smith's Summer of Savings Instant Win Game. Remember to do so 2 hours before going to the store. They load your prize onto your card and it can take up to 2 hours. Go here to play. You have till 9/11 to play. You can win something now till August 7th and then win something again on August 8th. 
Be one of 50 shoppers to win a $100.00 Gift Card from Office Depot. Go here to enter. Don't worry if you don't have a code they will give you one. You have till 9/15 to enter. 
Go here to enter Nestle %,000 for back to school essentils and $2,00 grant for your school. You can enter everyday. After you enter there will be a window that pops up with coupons that you can print. You have till 10/15 to enter. 
Go here to play Quizno's Instant Win Game. You can win 3, 4 or 5 $5 Gift Cards- and if you don't win you can print a coupon. You have till 9/20 to play. 


I will add more as I find them. 

 Thanks- Savvy Spending, Dealicious Finds and Couponing to Disney for some of these great games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.