Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rite Aid Extra Deals

I just got back from Rite Aid-
To see my match-up's for this week go here.
I found a few things that were not advertised.
If you did not use your coupons last week you can get M&M's for $0.25 this week at Rite Aid-

Buy 2 M&M's $1.00
  Use Buy One M&M's Bag and Get 1 Bag of M&M's Pretzel Free
 You pay-$0.50
Final Price-$0.25 each 


See full size image    

3 12-Packs of Pepsi for $10.98 you get 1 Free bag of Doritos Chips
Doritos Chips are on sale 2/$6.00

Buy 3 12-Packs of Pepsi
Buy 2 Doritos Chips
  Use in-ad coupon for Pepsi
 You pay-$13.98
Get $1.00 in UP+ Rewards
Final Price-$12.98 for 3 12 Packs and 2 Bags of Chips!


I promise I will get to my Transaction Ideas... later today :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.