Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rite Aid Problems

I have received three emails from readers saying that the UP+ Rewards are not working right.

Here is part of the email from Karen:
I was just at Rite Aid, I did your Transaction Idea 1 just fine. I went to do Transaction Idea 2 and it did not print the UP+ Rewards?? I am confused, what did I do wrong?


The two other emails stated problems just like that.
How frustrating!


I have not yet been to Rite Aid for this week. I will go tomorrow and see if it is working for me. I will also call Rite Aid and ask them about the UP+ Rewards and the problems listed in the emails from my readers and see if they have any answers.

I am sorry I do not know more... I will let you know as soon as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.