Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Walmart Deals

Update- 
I just came back from Walmart and they were not priced the same. I did only checked one Walmart. 
2010072911.17.51 thumb 300x223 Walmart: Free Scrubbing Bubbles & Schick Hydro Razor Gift Pack

MoJoSavings has some great deals for Walmart-
Walmart's prices very by region- I am going to Walmart later this afternoon and I will check for the prices.
However I wanted to share this with you.

Schick Hydro Razor Gift Packs-$5.00
  Use $5.00/1 Q from 6/13 SS (Expires 7/30)
 You pay- Free

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Sprayers -$4.50
  Use $5.00/1 Q from 6/13 SS
 You pay-Free


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.