Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, August 13, 2010

B1G1 Free- Style Snaps!



My sister, Holly that works up in Park City at the Outlet Mall always get's my kids crazy great deals on clothing.
My son is almost 4 (in 2 weeks! : ) but he is in a 5T- the problem is they are perfect around the waist but not in the length.
I am no sewer- that is for sure!
I asked my mom and she of course said yes- but I knew that she really did not want to- plus he will get taller... right?
So I did a little searching (along the way, won 11 Swagbucks!) and this is what I found.
Not only the solution to my problem- but they are offering B1G1 Free!!

Style Snaps

World's first snap adjustable hem solution. A quick & easy way to change your hems! Just peel, place & snap. 

Go here to visit Style Snaps. 
Mine have not arrived yet... so I can't tell you how great they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.