Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Target Mobil Coupons


I just got coupons sent to me from Target.
You can go here and register our cell number and you will get text alerts from Target with some great coupons.
You just scan the bar code from your phone when you are checking out.
I have done this a few times and I have never had any problems.
Here is a list of the coupons I got for this week. 

$0.75/1 4pk Macaroni and Cheese, Velveeta Shells Cups or Kraft Easy Mac
$1/1 Axe Body Care item
$0.50/1 Herbal Essences Hair Care item
$3 Nickelodeon Dora Item, Book, DVD or Toy
$0.50/1 Target Cafe Item
$2/1 50ct or larger One-a-Day Vitacraves or vitamins


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.