Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Toys R Us Show Off


Toys R Us
Total -$86.40
Paid-$17.58
79% Savings

Toys R Us was having a great sale on Crayola- Buy One Get One Free plus when you spend $9.99 on Crayola product you get the Crayola Surge Deluxe for Free. I did two transactions- I also had 2 $2.00 off any Crayola product coupons ( I got them from writing Crayola when two of the three new boxes of crayons I bought broke without very much pressure).  I used the Free Snikiddy Product Coupon here for the two bags of chips. They are having the Crayola sale today and Saturday. There were many more great sales there as well. Defiantly worth going and checking out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.