Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

And The Winner .....

And the 4 Winners of The Circus Give-A-Way Are....

winner.gif


Stacey Giell - Stacey_Gill@
Stacey said- You have a great blog!

Kami Bahnmiller- Joeysmama@


Ruth Hinckley - Ruthhinckely@
Ruth said- Thanks for sharing all of your great deals!

Karan Young- Feedthesoul@
Karan said- I meet you at Smith's the other day... thank you so much for all your help!
I can't wait to go to your class and learn how your total was over $250.00 and you paid under $50.00! I really want to win these tickets to take my family- please oh please let me win!!

Congratulations Stacey, Kami, Ruth and Karan!

Please email me your address or arrange to come pick up your tickets, stickers and clown noes :) Tiffany@TheSavinQueen.com and I will get them sent out to you right away!
You have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be announced.

This was the biggest Give-A-Way this far on Stealin' Grocery's with The Savin' Queen!
Thank you so much to all of you who entered and shared my blog with others! 

Thanks again everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.