Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Couponing Healthy- 30 Day Shred




Sarah over at Give Me Neither posted that she is starting the 30 Day Shred.
My first thought was she is crazy! If she does not follow though all of her readers will know.
Then I though- what better way to 'make' her stick with it.

So I am in!

Starting tomorrow 9/17 I am making the commitment to do the 30 Day Shred! 
Who wants to join me?

Here are a few other bloggers that are joining in on the fun-
If you are a blogger or just want to join in on the fun- do it! 
You just need a copy of the 30 Day Shred! Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred You can go here to Amazon and get it for just $8.49. I have seen it at Walmart and Target. I am going to see if Walmart or Target has it sense I am starting tomorrow ;)
You will need a hand weights and a floor mat.
I have never done this DVD before I hear it is about 25 minuets long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.