Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Disney Outlet Store

120x60 Disney Outlet Store

My little girls Birthday is next month and she wants a red talking Minnie Mouse.
I have no idea how she got this idea in her head- however it is the only thing that she wants. 
So I am on a mission to find it. 

Look at some of these great Disney items I found for way cheap-
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Bowl
This cute Mickey Bowl is just $1.99!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Straw Set -- 2-Pc.

I am for sure getting her this cute Minnie Straw!
Just $2.99!

She also loves Ariel
Ariel Plate
So for just $2.99 I can't beat that! 
Lightning McQueen Swim Trunks
These swim shorts are normally $16.99 on sale for just $3.99!
Not my son's Birthday but for $3.99, that is just such a good price.

There was so much! 
So if you have any lovers of Disney in your home you just might want to check them out! 

120x60 Disney Outlet Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.