Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award goes to....


I told you guys (here) that I got my first award.

I am very honored!

Here are the rules-

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.


3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

Here are my 15-
















Go check them out! There are so many great blogs out there- I can't list them all... but these are the ones that I just recently found. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, I appreciate it!
    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award and for mentioning my blog! I am going to follow you to see all the great savings you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all welcome! I have learned so much from your blogs! Thanks for putting such great stuff on them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.