Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Readers- I Love You Guys!

I just have to say how thankful I am for all the emails & comments I get that thank me for doing what I do here on this blog. And you are all welcome! I love finding deals and posting them!!


I was at Rite Aid this morning and I ran into a few of my readers and they made my day. You know who you are. I love when you guys spot me and say hi! I love answering questions and seeing that you guys are out there getting the great deals that I post here!


Thank you to all of you that follow this blog and enter in Give-A-Ways and leave me comments!
I really do love you guys!


2 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.