Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Savin' Queen.... Stealin' Groceries...





So this is the email I got from my mom this morning:


how come your blog says stealin' groceries???


So I guess if my own mom does not know you all might be wondering as well :)


I loved The Savin' Queen- however I just did not feel like it fit what I was doing... What was the Queen saving? To those of you who follow my blog or have been to my class you know that I save money on groceries and find deals around town. But for those who did not know who I was it really did not say much. However, Stealin' Groceries did. I like it and so I changed my name. 
So The Savin' Queen is now Stealin' Groceries with The Grocery Thief. 
I hope you all like it and I will continue to post the same great deals that I was posting when I was The Savin' Queen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.