Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Smith's Show Off


I had to run to Smith's to grab some milk- SO.... while I was there of course I had to pick up some great deals ;)
Total $108.39
Paid $42.67
Savings 61%

This is typically cereal that I don't buy because my kids (and husband) love it and it is not the best for us.
However with Christmas coming up....
My son has 23 kids in his pre-school class and my foster son has 12.
I was able to get 28 boxes of cereal.
(I also got 6 boxes of fruit snacks, 4 yogurts, 1 ranch and 1syrup.)

Is what I am going to do is let my two boys take them for 
Christmas gifts (if they last that long :)
I have a few more boxes of Trix that I moved into a separate pile to save for Christmas.
Now I am giving them something that the kids can really use (last year I got them these cute toys but I am sure not one kid keep them a week) and the parents will think is really cool too.
Is how it breaks down is that I got each kid in their class a gift for about $0.87!

Not to bad to have Christmas gifts that they will not be getting from anyone else for under $1.00 a kid!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.