Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today's Groupon Deal- 85% Savings at Fit Club Utah!

$30 for 30 Days of Boot-Camp Classes at Fit Club Utah (Up to $199 Value)



Ok- So I really want to get this one... but that means that I will have to go and it will hurt..right?!
Today you can get your member ship for the month that is normally $199.99 for just $30.00!!
That is about as much as one month membership to the gym-however I think this boot-camp style workout is super hard and intense!
Has anyone ever been?
This is an amazing deal- I think I am going to do it- anyone want to go with me?


Go here to get today's Groupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.