Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, September 6, 2010

What Was Free This Week?


Each week I am going to show what I got for free using coupons.

4 Gain Dish Soap- Free at Rite Aid
2 Carmax Lip Care- Free at Walgreens
Stayfree- Free Sample 
Home Depot Coupons
2 Free Mini Magazines
Restfull Legs- Free Sample

Thank you card (Thanks!)- I know I did not get this using coupons.... 
but was from a coupons class ;)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up to the You Paid What?! linky party!!!

    I am hoping that it will inspire and encourage others to get out there and save:)

    P.S. Love your decoration with The Queen sign!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.