Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Friday, September 10, 2010

What Was Free This Week?


Each week I am going to show what I got for free! 

Go here to see past weeks 

Glamor Magazine Free Subscription 
Lego Club Free Subscription 
Martha Stewart Show Magazine (I can't remember how I got this)
Fall Baking from Betty Crocker (I voted on the cover and if that cover was picked I got a free Cookbook! Yeah mine got picked!)
(1) $2.50/1 (3) $1.50/1 Bounce Coupons from Vocal Point
2 Size 5 Diapers from Rite Aid
Disney Gummie Vitamins from Rite Aid
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste Booster from Walgreens  
2 Air Wick Warmers from Walgreens  
5 Gain Dish Soap from Walmart 
8 Maruchan Yakisuha from Walmart
4 Shout Wipes from Walmart
Underwear from Victoria Secrets (Coupon they sent me for free pair)
2 loafs of Bread from Target
2 Raspberries from Target 

3 comments:

  1. I would love it if you joined in my linky party!!!

    If you use coupons and have some great deals and you are just so excited that you want to share and spread the word; hop on over to celebrate You Paid What?! Linky party!!!!! at

    http://happyhomemakerandmomma.blogspot.com/2010/09/you-paid-what_11.html


    Even if you didn't use coupons-but you have a great clearance sale or a sale in general-that is great too!!! Share your deal-I want to see them!!! And I am sure other's would appreciate the encouragement that there are good deals out there even in these hard times.

    It should be fun to see what each and every one of you have done to save money!! Have a great week and go save some Mooolah!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.