Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Couponing Healthy

Starting this Wednesday I will post my menu plan based on what I am buying using coupons. I will use things that I have already purchased (from using coupons) of course : )
I wanted to share a great new breakfast that I made over the weekend that I am sure I will be eating a lot.
I used six egg whites, red and green peppers, black beans, ham, garlic, tomato and a little bit of cheese. It was so great! And pretty healthy.
I know it has only been three days, however any weight loss is good right?!?

I lost 1.4lbs :) Yeah!!

One of my favorite snacks are cucumber with vinegar and a little bit of salt- I got the cucumber at WinCo this morning.
If you want to know more about  Couponing Healthy go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.