Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, May 31, 2010

May 2010 Savings


I want all of you to know how real the savings can be when you use coupons. So here are my savings for May.
Go here to see April 2010.
Go here to see March 2010.

Over All Total-$1004.17
Over All Paid-$336.14
Over All Savings-67%
+ I have $20 in Target Gift Cards
   $6 coming from Rite Aid SCR
   $12 in RR from Walgreens

Grocery Store-
Total-$208.47
Paid-$148.01
Savings-30%
*I have to apologizes. I am normally better at writing down the original price. The receipt's of the three grocery stores that I went to this month shows the sale price- so the total amount is on the sale prices. 

Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target & Victoria Secret
Total-$795.70
Paid-$188.13
Savings-$76%

I got $49 back this month in Rebates from last month and had $36 left over from last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.