Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, May 31, 2010

How Did I Do This Month?

How Did I Do This Month?
This month I started Couponing Healthy you can read more about that here and here
With Mothers Day and two family Birthdays and me just plan eatting bad- I only lost 1.5 lbs.

My budget was way over as well:
Over All Total= $1004.17
          Paid =$336.14
         Saved 67%
+ I have-
$20 in Target Gift Cards
$12 in RR
$6 SCR 

I did get $49 in rebates this month from last month and I had $36 left over from last month- however I did go $136 over my $200 budget for the month. Really only $51 because I got my rebate money and had money left over from last month :) That makes me feel better. I just could not pass up all the great deals! I am sure I could have done with out 8 Scrubbing Bubbles or 8 Finish Dishwasher Detergents... I will defiantly use Scrubbing Bubbles and Finish though...

Here are my favorite shopping trips this month-
Total-$39.84
Paid-$1.37
Savings-94%


Total-$86.04
Paid-$16.42 
Savings-81% + I have $10 in Target Gift Cards
Saved over 90%!!
Total $310.69
Paid $32.99
(Not pictures- Nivea body wash, 3 Starburst, 3 Skittles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.