Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No Eating Out in June- How's it going?


No Eating Out in June- How are you guy's doing? This has been a real struggle for me. However I do have to say that I am saving a lot of money!
I have gone out to eat four time this month. They have been very thought out and I used coupons. One of the times my parents paid for us for helping out with moving my little brother. I took my kids to Quiznos for $2.99, and then two date nights.
This is really challenging me- but I love it!
How are you guys doing?

Make sure to be one of three lucky readers to win $100 Gift Certificates to Restaurants.com! Go here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.