Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No Eating Out in June

See full size image

I am starting 90 Day's to Vacation as of June 1st. One of my biggest struggles is eating out. I find myself calling Shane several times a week just to grab dinner on the way home. Even thou I have already planned something and have it out to make (most of the time having to throw it away. AHG!) I also have notices I am stopping and grabbing the kids a snack or lunch even if we are on the way home. I have SO MUCH food at my house I really could feed the neighborhood kids lunch every day.
I am challenging you (and myself) to not eat out in June. Can you do it? Can you go the full month of June with out eating out? I am going to. Free meals (with a coupons) or if someone buys your meal does not count against you. This is not including your husband.wifes ;) I am allowing one 'cheat' meal a week that you can eat out and not have to report. So why do it? As many of you know I am not a budget kind of girl. If I save $150 at the grocery store I go spend it on other things... however I have a vacation on the line now!

Are you willing to challenge yourself and see how much money you can save by not eating out?
Maybe this will help-
I am going to give three of my readers $100 Gift Card to Restaurant.Com!
What is Restaurant.Com?




What We Do:
Restaurant.com serves as the community matchmaker, introducing great restaurants to great people. From appetizers to dessert, from wine to dinner, Restaurant.com helps restaurant owners promote the new and unique aspects of their restaurants while providing diners with great value in a fun, new and cost effective way. Your favorite restaurant is in your neighborhood – maybe you just don't know it yet. Restaurant.com is here to help.
Why We Do What We Do:
The world is made up of thousands of communities. Local restaurants are the social centers of those communities. In restaurants, people grow relationships, spend time with family, and celebrate special occasions. With each dining experience we are treated to the simple pleasure of good food, good friends and good times… and so goes our mission to bring people together to share in the celebration of a dinner well served.

I love Restaurant.Com- I give their Gift Certificates to my kids teachers, the mail man and just about everyone around the holidays. 


So what do you have to do to be one of the three lucky winners?


1) Leave a comment here on this post telling me that you are in! You are going to challenge yourself to 'No Eating Out in June'. How you challenge yourself is up to you. If you choose to just cut back one meal a day (Holly!) or a week. It is up to you. Your comment will get you one entry.   


2) Leave comments when I post about No Eating Out in June, even if I just leave a tip- that will give you one more chance at winning the $100 Gift Certificates to Resturant.Com.


3)Tell your friends that you are doing this challenge and about The Savin' Queen and then leave a comment and that is another one for you. 


There is no limit to how many times you can enter. 
Good luck! 





5 comments:

  1. I am up for the challenge this too is a challenge for me but i am going to try it, I am all about saving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll try it! Does eating out while working count?? I hope not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin- it is just about challenging yourself.. whatever that is for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok tiffy ill do it.. I wont eat out at all..
    I need to stop eating out anyway..
    Its expensive.. I hope you will help me..
    i hope i win also..
    And what a challenge loose weight and save money..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am eating in!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.