Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Coupons In Sunday's Paper

Inserts for August 29 2010

1-SmartSource Insert 
1- Proctor & Gamble
 
RiteAid & Walgreens have in-ad store coupons

The HOT Newspaper deal is still available!
Go here to read how you can get your Sunday paper for just $19.99 for the full year!
 That is just $0.38 for the Sunday paper! 


There was so much in this weeks Sundays newspaper. 
I can't wait till I am getting 8 Sunday Newspapers to my front door!
Next Sunday is going to be like Christmas for me.

So first off did you all see the yummy recipes in the Parade Magazine?
There was three that I wanted to make, I think I am going to make the Peanut-Butter French Toast Waffles for breakfast this morning!
Plus there were the following coupons:

$0.60/1 Kellogg's Raisin Brand Cereal
$1.00/2 Libby's Fruit
$1.00/3 Libby's Vegetables

On the front section of the Newspapers there was a Papa Murphy's $3.99 for a large pizza coupon!

The middle section of the T.V. guide there was a 2 for 1 coupon for Circus Activities at the Discovery at Gateway!

In the Smart Source there was 3 coupons for Target Portrait Studio
Chuck E. Cheese coupons on the very back page
Sweet Tomatoes coupons on the front inside page

In the Proctor & Gamble the second page (I think ;) there was a Rebate 

Make sure to pull those out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.