Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Come Steal Groceries With Me!



I have had so many requests from readers for me to let them come shopping with me and see how I do it.  I (I guess I should give a little credit to my husband for his help ; ) came up with a great idea!
I am going to have classes every Wednesday at 7pm. There will be a 20 minuet introduction.  I will show you how I make my list, get my coupons ready and head to the store. You will get to see hands on how I steal 40%-70% at the grocery store!

I will be Stealing Groceries every Wednesday at 7pm. We will meet at my house and be shopping at Smith’s Marketplace right up the street from me. I will ONLY take 3-4 people with me at a time.
The first Wednesday will be October 6th.

If you are interested in learning how to steal your groceries go here to save your spot.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! Too bad I live on the East coast. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.