Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Word Press Blog!

My new Word Press blog is up.... You can go here to see it! 
I love 'most' of it. I am still making a few changes and will be adding a lot of great things!
If you get my email or RSS feed you will not need to do anything different, you will still continue to get them.
I am going to be posting the same things here on THIS blog as well with my NEW blog.
Once I make sure it is running smoothly I will merge them. If you type in TheSavinQueen.com it will automatically take you to my NEW blog : ) 


Feel free to ask me any questions you have while I switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
Thank you for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.