Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Edge of the Divine- Book Review


Book Sneeze sent me The Edge of the Divine by Sandi Patty. 

I will admit the book sat on the desk for about three weeks before I had time made time to read it.
I enjoyed this book.
It was a fast read and filled with inspiring messages.

Much of this book had to do with Sandi being over weight and her struggles with how she leaned to accept herself and then lose the weight. 

This book was a great reminder of how we are all just human and that we need to remember that about ourselves and other.
It was a great reminder to me that I need not to be judgmental that we are all on the path we are on for ourselves.

This book was funny and made me cry a few times.
Very well written, Sandi's words were very smooth and calming. 

I would recommend this book to anyone who has struggled with weight issues in their life or the path they are on with their walk with God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.