Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Couponing Healthy Menu Week of June 9-15

Meal planning is a little bit different for me and my family then most. I have just about everything I need in my basement. Each week I buy fresh fruits & veggies, meat, milk, eggs- things like that. I also buy a few items that go to building my food storage.
Couponing Healthy is all about eating healthy, maybe even losing some weight all while using coupons and saving hundreds of dollars each month!
I have a budget of about $200.00- $300.00 each month to spend on grocery's. That is about $50.00-$75.00 each week. My grocery week starts on Wednesday


I am going to Winco to use my Free coupons we got last week in the mail.
I am going to grab a few fruits and veggies when I am there.


Breakfast-
Healthy French Toast
Eggs w/ Whole Wheat Toast
Egg whites w/ Blackbean
Cereal w/ Strawberries
Wheat toast w/ Yogurt
Oatmeal w/ Blackberries

Grapefruit w/ Wheat Toast



Lunch-
Cottage Cheese w/ Crackers
Open Face Tuna on Wheat w/ Cheese 
Hard Boiled Egg w/ Crackers & Cheese
Hot Dogs w/ Chips 
Cottage Cheese w/ 1/2 Tuna Sandwich
Salad w/ Ham & Egg
String cheese & Turcky w/ Crackers



Dinner-
Tacos w/ Black Beens 

Steak w/ Pasta Salad
Salad w/ Salmon & Bread
Bake Potato w/ Chili & Cheese
Lemon Chicken & Wild Rice
Pizza w/ Salad
*Sunday Dinner at Mom's

Snacks-
Nutra Grain Bars
Pretzels
Strawberries & Whip Cream 

Cheese & Crackers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.