Welcome to Stealin' Groceries!

If you want to save hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month and find the best deals in Utah, you have come to the right place!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Show Off

Target-
Total-$89.06
Paid-$22.18
Savings-78%
Go here and here  and here to see how I did it.
The only thing that I did different was buy the 3 J&J Soap Buddies for $0.97 and used $1/1 RP 6/6.

Walgreens-
Total-$51.96
Paid-$20.69
Savings-60% 
Plus $12 in Register Rewards to use next time.
Go here to see how I did it.

Rite Aid-
Total-$44.02
Paid-$7.73
Savings-83%
Plus $6 in Single Check Rebate.
Go here to see how I did it.


Toys R Us-
Total-$115.98
Paid-$63.05
Savings-46%

I was not even going to go to Toys R Us- however I told my kids if they were good at the babysitters we could go there and they could play with the big Thomas the Train display.
I had to go pee really bad walking into the store and I grabbed my coupon binder on mistake.
I am glad I did. I thought I had a gift card so while my kids played I looked in my coupon binder to see if I did... I had one for $10 off $10 purchase.
I found some other coupons that I had been mailed along with the $10 off gift card.

I had a coupon for 50% off birthday stuff & they had buy any Play Duh set for $15 and get Octopus set for Free! I had a $2 off Play Duh coupon that was sent to me with a sample a few months ago..

They also had the Cars Skates (that my son is wearing- and currently sleeping in as I type this :)
on sale for $19.95.

Not planning on spending anything I sure found a way too... I feel ok about it though- I got both of my kids Birthday Part Stuff for 50% off! I would have bought it with or with out a coupon- so I am glad I got a great deal on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.